Monday 23 April 2018

Sustain #A2Z challenge

Once we are in college we learn to sustain numerous things. This is true atleast in my case. I have sustained the most difficult phase of my life. I have sustained all the hardships. I have sustained and moved on in so many matters.

Today I have sustaining ability and I give all the credits to my college life, my hostel life. There were days when all the pocket money would get over just few days after receiving it. Fear of asking again I have managed the entire month with the little money left and I learnt I can sustain any situation with proper planning. I have sustained the mental pressure, heartbreaks with friends by being strong. Today I see myself as a confident women who can sustain and handle any tough situation without losing hopes. And I am sure, most of you would relate to it that you have also learnt to tackle many tough situations from your college days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A beautiful sunset

A beautiful sunset captured on our last trip. It is always very pleasant and soothing to view the sunset or the sunrise.