Tuesday 22 May 2018

My most loved selfie

This is my favourite selfie of all and I am sure that it's gonna be my favourite forever. This selfie was taken in a place called Thekkady-kerala were we decided to babymoon before we welcomed our little bundle of joy.

I always have a special preference for travel and since the day my pregnancy got confirmed I was not allowed to travel much, it was just my home to office and office to home. And then even that had to be stopped as I was told to bed rest for a couple of months because of some complications. I was going mad staying at home between four walls literally doing nothing except eat and sleep. Though I had no physical activity, I was somehow mentally stressed and wanted to escape somewhere for few days away from everything and just relax. And after my first trimester when doctor confirmed that everything was perfectly fine and that I could resume back to my normal life, my first question was if I could travel and received a positive yes from the doctor with few safety precautions and guidelines.

I always dreamt of babymoon ever since I started planning my pregnancy and now I started making plans for the same. And when I put forth my thoughts before my husband, it immediately agreed to it and then we made proper arrangements and set for the most awaited trip. The pic above was taken on the last day of our babymoon. This pic will always be cherished because it was just me and my husband with freedom and liberty and doing things in our own time and our own way. And this pic was taken after I had a relaxing spa and body massage in Kerala which made me feel very light. And ofcourse, I was pamperd a lot at that time and i was given a special attention by everyone that made me feel even more special. Even now, we go on trips but it's always with a little one and we have to sync up according to her timings. Ofcourse, we love to travel with our daughter but it's not gonna be like before as we have our share of responsibilities.

Now, I wanna visit more places with my small little family and capture beautiful selfie with my husband and daughter using Mobiistar because Mobiistar gives an overall different selfie experience with its dual selfie camera having the capability of capturing a 120 degree wide angle shot. It is definitely going to be a lot of fun to capture beautiful selfies with our loved one's and making our selfie experience memorable. Everyone loves selfie. Who doesn't, right? Mobiistar will make our selfie experiences even more better to capture not just us but also everything around us. Wow! It sounds so exciting even to think of it.

Now, I am eagerly waiting for the launch of Mobiistar on Flipkart to order one and to experience the wonderful selfie moments. You can even visit http://mobiistar.in/ to know more about it's features. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A beautiful sunset

A beautiful sunset captured on our last trip. It is always very pleasant and soothing to view the sunset or the sunrise.