Wednesday 4 April 2018

#SayYesToTheWorld and create beautiful memories

I always love to travel and I am ready for it at any time. In fact, at the end of my every trip, I start making plans for the next trip. Travelling has helped me discover a new me. Travelling has helped me grow as a person. Travelling has changed the way I look at certain things. Though I have not been a world traveller till now, finding new destinations within a country has made me realise how beautiful our country is, how rich our culture is and loving our people are. Going to different places makes you broad-minded and I truly agree with that. You learn so many things.

With travelling, I have been benefited in various ways and have also learnt so many things.

1. Being an introvert I always hesitated to communicate with people and would shy away. But, travelling made me more open today and helped me in making many new friends.
2. Travelling has helped me gain knowledge on our culture, history, language.
3. I have become a strong and confident woman.
4. I learnt how to adjust and how to come out of my comfort zone and try new things.
5. Having taken adventurous activities with my trip, I discovered I can also do things that once I thought I couldn't.
6. Got to taste various cuisines and took back the recipes of few.
7. Met like-minded people and learnt many things from them.
8. Have got lessons from bad experiences.

#SayYesToTheWorld to know your true potential and spirit. Say yes to travel and see how beautiful the world is, how fun travelling is. Travel and make some wonderful memories that you can cherish throughout your life. Travel to relax your mind and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A beautiful sunset

A beautiful sunset captured on our last trip. It is always very pleasant and soothing to view the sunset or the sunrise.