Friday 2 March 2018

#BlogchatterA2Z- a challenge to keep me motivated

Being new to a blogging world and twitter, I somehow learnt about blog chatter and signed up for it. Saw various posts about April's A-Z challenge that were doing rounds on Twitter. As an innocent newcomer, I kept wondering what this challenge is all about. I started watching videos that were posted and started reading all the tweets about it and slowly I learnt that A2Z challenge is to blog every day in the month of April except for Sundays starting from letter A up to letter Z. There were many enthusiasts participants each year who have successfully completed the challenge.
After knowing about it, I wanted to give this challenge a try and take my blog to the next level. But will I be able to do it? And for this challenge, where do I get motivation from to keep it going?
When these questions were striking me, I realized that this April challenge itself is a big motivation for bloggers to be regular and immediately registered myself for the same.
I have no idea how it works. I have set up a theme in my mind but I don't even know if that is the way it has to be. But whatever it is, I am going to give it a try and take part in this motivating challenge keeping my fingers crossed to complete it successfully. Fingers crossed not because I cannot complete it but because my 10 months old allows me to complete it.


" I am taking the Challenge of April with Blogchatter, are you? "

2 comments:

A beautiful sunset

A beautiful sunset captured on our last trip. It is always very pleasant and soothing to view the sunset or the sunrise.