Monday 30 April 2018

Values #A2Z challenge

College and the hostel life teaches a lot of values in shaping a character of a person. Moral values, social and economic values will be inculcated if you are in a hostel because you tend to know that value of money, time, food, love and emotions as you will be away from your home sweet home. Hostel teaches a lot of these values in its own way and it might not be joyful at times.

I used feel home sick often and would expect things to happen as the way it was at my home. But, at the end college life taught me how to interact with people, how to negotiate things, my responsibilities and how to face challenges thrown at me which is valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A beautiful sunset

A beautiful sunset captured on our last trip. It is always very pleasant and soothing to view the sunset or the sunrise.