Monday 30 April 2018

Work outs #A2Z challenge

Work out keeps us physically and mentally fit. During college life, we were involved in lot of activities and sports that kept us fit and active throughout, which I am missing now as I hardly find any time for myself even to excerise for 30 minutes.

We used to spend lot of time in the gym or in the play ground and equally we would eat a lot as we would feel hungry very often. I remember, I used to have 3 -4 chapati's and still I was fit. But now, I feel that I increase my weight just by smelling chapati as there are no work outs which are essential. I think, many of us have the same feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A beautiful sunset

A beautiful sunset captured on our last trip. It is always very pleasant and soothing to view the sunset or the sunrise.